Pinedale Technologies Inc. strives to keep our public and client website's 100% accurate, with up todate information.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pinedale Technologies' Corp. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pinedale Technologies Corporation does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, or 100% accurate.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of Liability
Pinedale Technologies, Inc will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pinedale Technologies, Inc has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Pinedale Technologies will make every effort to notify client of pass-due account status.
Customer agree to payment terms and conditions stated on the original Pinedale Technologies's invoice. Client is recommended to notify Pinedale Technologies Billing department (at 866.964.9991 or Billing@TechPine.Com) within (10) Days of customer receipt, of invoice to assure issue is resolved in a timely effort. Late Fee: Customer understands and agrees to late fees of 1.2% to 5% of total amount in a pass-due account status.
It will be the sole decision of Pinedale Technologies to place customer's pass-due account, in a hold or terminate status. Customer may be required to pay a one-time fee to re-activate their account with our services should account extend pass-due.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Pinedale Technologies, Inc liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Pinedale Technologies, Inc negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pinedale Technologies, Inc; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Pinedale Technologies, Inc to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Pinedale Technologies, Inc has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Pinedale Technologies, Corporation officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Pinedale Technologies, Inc officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Pinedale Technologies, Corp. Special Project Division.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.